Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekend Uniform

This outfit was pretty much what I wore all weekend long.  The over-sized sweater and faux leather jogger shorts fit the bill for the chilly and rainy weather we've been experiencing.  Sure, I'm wearing shorts, but these kept my bootay warm and toasty.  I'm not going to lie, these shoes aren't very rainy-weather-friendly, but they are my current faves and the newest addition to my JC family.  The cut-outs make them oh-so-perfect to wear year round. The heel height, or lack there of, allow for hours of gallivanting around the town, without sore little piggies at the end of the day.  What did you do this weekend?

{thrift sweater (similar), F21 shorts (similar), Jeffrey Campbell booties, gifted purse, all jewelry hand made by friends}

Love & Aloha,
S

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Such a great outfit, those booties are gorgeous:) Xx

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KP said...

I adore those shoes!!

xoxo, KP
Eleventh & Sixteenth

Sybil said...

how rad is that bag!?! :D

Animated Confessions

UnA said...

omg look at those shoes. looking sharp!



xoxo

oomph. said...

i'm gaga over that adorbs bag!!! it's been totally chilly over here! in fact, i'm freezing right now, lol! stay warm :)