Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Pineapple Isle

Hi again!  This is my attempt to revive my little ol' blog.  I've missed blogging and I've missed visiting all my favorite blogs and getting inspiration, but I feel this hiatus was a much needed one.  I'm back and I'll try my best to stay on top of things and share with you tidbits of my sartorial adventures here in Hawaii.

Speaking of adventures, I went on a little trip to Lana'i this past weekend.  It's been years since I've visited "The Pineapple Isle" and I was excited to go back and enjoy the beautiful beach and soak up the warm sun.  If you are ever on Lana'i, I suggest staying at the Four Seasons at Manele Bay.  It was love at first site.  The resort is gorgeous and the staff are so welcoming and attentive.

I've always had challenges finding hats that can fit my huge head, so I was thrilled when I found a hat that fit.  It was a bonus that I actually liked how it looked on. Ha!  As for this kimono, isn't it so on point?  Seriously AMAZING!  Wonderland Honolulu does it again.  I believe there is still some in stock at Homecoming, so check it out and sang one before they're all gone.  Finally, let's talk about this swimsuit.  I instantly fell in love with the draped front and the macrame details (see here).  I haven't worn a two piece in years, so when I come across a unique once piece, I'll get it even if the price tag is a little more than I'm willing to spend. :)

Well lovelies, I gotta jet.  Hope you're all having a great week so far.  See ya again, soon! 



{Swimsuit: Sauipe | Kimono: Wonderland Honolulu}

Love & Aloha,
S

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that kimono!

xx

Emily said...

That's an awesome one piece bathing suit! That seems way more flattering and fashionable to wear than a lot of the skimpy suits out there.

Kelly said...

Girl, you look amazing. So sexy and chic. Xx

M said...

I'm in love with this while look. Looking amazing as always. Glad to see you're back to blogging.

xx M

Sybil said...

you look incredible!!! that kimono is everything!!! aaahhh!!!

Animated Confessions

Katie said...

Hi S! So happy to see you blogging again. I love this outfit. You are looking fantastic as always.

xoxo
Katie

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!!

Shelly said...

I love this bathing. Looking amazing. Keep it up. xx

Kacie said...

So chic, hun.

xoxoxoxoxo
Kacie

UnA said...

hi babe! you and HAwaii is looking beautiful! YEs we should blogging a lot more now lol..

MISS you tonssssss

<3 Una